Perixx PERIMICE-517 Wired Ergonomic Trackball Mouse - 7 Button Design - DPI 400/10004. Apple Magic Trackpad 2Key best trackball for autocad Crazy: Inside the Wonderful World of Keyboard Fanatics
These 36 Lightroom Profiles Let You Create Duotones in One Click26 May 2016 - 6 min - Uploaded by Golden TeeLearn how to open, clean and reassemble a trackball to extend it's life and best trackball for autocad enhance game play ..
- Phone Spying Software Apk Free Download for Smartphones
- OP TanuKi Beard 1
- Final Verdict as a Mouse for CAD
- Best CAD Hardware Guides
- Recent Posts
- What’s the best mouse for AutoCAD?
- 11 comments to What’s the best mouse for AutoCAD?
- Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Recent Posts
- Social Media Connections
- Privacy, Refund, and Other Legal Stuff
Phone Spying Software Apk Free Download for Smartphones
9. Yumqua Y-10W Gaming MouseButtons Best Trackpad App for Mac
Previous post Software to Track iPhone Use Recent Update Frequency 5. Razer DeathAdder Chroma
- Large trackball improves control while reducing hand and wrist motion. .. A fellow AutoCAD user said, “I love my Evoluent Vertical Mouse (been using it for two ..Best mouse for graphic designer? - graphicdesign handcramp | Ask MetaFilter
- Kensington Wireless Trackball Review
- Trackball illustrator
- ELECOM M-XPT1MRXBK Trackball Mouse, Wired, Wireless, and Bluetooth, Gaming, High-Performance Ruby Ball, 8 Mappable Buttons, Smooth Scrolling, Extra Large, EX-G PRO, black
- Kensington Orbit Wireless Mobile Trackball | Macworld
- Welcome to Photography Forums!
ErgonomicsProduction Tutorials Comfort Hey there, I was wondering if trackballs are great mouse kind for graphic designing (photoshop, maya, flash). I know some are going to say, ..Top Best Mouse For Photo Editing of 2018
- Star Control
- Brad Wardell
OP TanuKi Beard 1
- Tempted to Squeeze
- 334 posts
Hey there, I was wondering if trackballs are great mouse kind for graphic designing (photoshop, maya, flash)
I know some are going to say, ''buy a damn waccom tablet..." but, hmmm, they are waaay too expensive!!!
Anyways, all I require is confirmations arguments and also suggestions.
Share this post
Link to post
Share on other sites
Final Verdict as a Mouse for CAD
This mouse packs a punch. The trackball reduces stress on ones hand, which in my opinion is crucial. Using Computer Aided Design tools requires constant precise movements – this can cause various injuries to your hand. The mouse is easy to use, setup, and the comfortability is great. The mouse fits well with the shape of a hand. If you do not require many buttons (4 available in this mouse), my verdict indicates this as a one of the best CAD mouse. Check out more information and customer reviews on Amazon.com .Logitech Wireless Trackball M570
What are your thoughts about this CAD mouse? Leave your review and rating below!
- Ease of Use
- Button Mechanism
Best CAD Hardware Guides
- What Should the Best CAD Setup Include in 2018?
- CADers vs. Gamers – Which Version of SSD is for you?
- Best Cooling Kits for your CAD Workstation
- Five Best Computer Casings for CAD
- Best CAD Gifts for Christmas 2018
- Choosing the Best CAD Workstation Furniture
- Best Mouse for CAD in 2018 Choosing the best mouse for CAD is an important
- AutoCAD exercises Do you know all the tricks in AutoCAD? When
- Drafter Tips for Safe CAD File Storage and Facilitation As you probably already know, working on a CAD
- Which Degree Is Best For CAD? The Course To Becoming a Draftsman So you’re keen on becoming a Draftsman? Looking for
- Best CAD Schools: A Guide To Your Computer Aided Drafting Certification So you're keen on learning CAD? Searching for AutoCad
- What Should the Best CAD Setup Include in 2018? Professional or hobbyist, your CAD gear is your arsenal and
- AutoCAD Must Know’s in 2018: Draw a Line One of the use of AutoCAD is for organizing
- 5 Ways to Use Google Earth with CAD Applications The need to create hyper-realistic dynamic models and architectural
- Catia vs SolidWorks vs AutoCAD: Which is Best? Today’s 3D modeling community has a wide variety of
CLICK FOR WIKI ►► https://wiki.ezvid.com/best-trackball... Trackball Mice Reviewed In This Wiki: abcGoodefg Wireless InfoGrip BIGtrack Obic-Shop Mini Kensington SlimBlade YUMQUA Y-10W Logitech Trackman ELECOM M-XT3DRBK SANWA MA-TB39S Logitech M570 Kensington Expert K64325
- Your Account
- Your Orders
- Shipping Rates & Policies
- Amazon Prime
- Returns & Replacements
- Manage Your Content and Devices
- Amazon Assistant
What’s the best mouse for AutoCAD?By Ellen Finkelstein
Do you ever want to know the best mouse for AutoCAD? I asked subscribers and readers like you and these 6 specific mice were the ones that were most recommended. They include programmable, 3D and compact mice. And a trackball. See what might work for you!
1. Logitech Trackman Marble Mouse
High-precision trackball features a comfortable thumb-controlled design that is ideal for extended right-handed or left-handed use. Large trackball improves control while reducing hand and wrist motion. Fingertip control allows fast, accurate cursor movement. Marble optical technology delivers smooth, ultra-precise tracking. Customize buttons with included MouseWare software. WebWheel software optimizes Web browsing. PC and Mac compatible Trackman Wheel includes a USB to PS/2 adapter.
2. 3Dconnexion SpaceNavigator Compact 3D Mouse
Compact and ultra-light, SpaceNavigator for Notebooks is the perfect travel companion for 3D designers and enthusiasts. Designed for mobile professionals and enthusiasts, the compact SpaceNavigator for Notebooks is only half the weight of its desktop counterpart. A small footprint makes it easy to use-even on airline trays-and a travel case makes transport effortless.
3. Logitech M570 Wireless Trackball
This hand-friendly wireless trackball lets you work and play wherever you want. No mouse to move around. No tricky keypad leaving your hand feeling cramped. Just roll the ball with your thumb and click.
|4. Evoluent VerticalMouse A fellow AutoCAD user said, “I love my Evoluent Vertical Mouse (been using it for two or three years now). Much easier on the wrist than the conventional hand-over-the-top-of-the-mouse style. I use the corded one. I don’t install the software, just plug it in and use it normal like (so no conflicts with my other software).” It comes in 3 sizes, wired or wireless, and is available for left- and right-handers.|
5. Logitech G602 Wireless Gaming Mouse with 250 Hour Battery Life One newsletter subscriber likes that he’s allowed to program all the 11 mouse buttons with keys and macros.
6. Logitech MX500 Optical MouseFrom the Amazon product description: It’s the mouse you have to experience to believe! From here on in, you’ll control your computer with ultimate precision. With its powerful MX optical engine, the MX500 responds to even your fastest movements instantly. Wide choice of button assignments and control adjustments
Do you have a favorite mouse to use with AutoCAD? Leave a comment! If you can add an Amazon link, that will help others buy it from a reliable source.
August 21st, 2014 | Tags: 3D mouse , mice , mouse , programmable mouse , trackball | Category: General AutoCAD tip
11 comments to What’s the best mouse for AutoCAD?
- DirkM August 25, 2014 at 12:49 pm
My personal preference in a mouse to work with is the Logitech G2 (with 2 thumb buttons, the blue one), after 7 or 8 years it’s still good, accurate and functional. Form-wise it’s the same as the MX500/518/G400 but with a tilting wheel for sidescrolling.
- jordan August 25, 2014 at 6:04 pm
I love my MX500, and several of its predecessors . Wireless doesn’t really make sense for me on a desktop. I’ve tried the spaceNavigator, but didn’t really work for me. Generally I found that autocad users who rely on the CLI don’t tend to like the spaceNavigator. With the advent of transparent orbit or orbit shortcuts mapped to a mouse button, and highly tuned command shortcuts, you’ll rarely have to move your hands from the mouse and keyboard. In my opinion, users who do not heavily use autocad’s CLI have more to gain from a 3D mouse, I’ve seen this with users of Inventor and Solidworks. Friends who use CATIA and NX tell me the same thing.
- Giles August 27, 2014 at 7:56 am
Being left handed I’m limited in my choices, however I find little to fault with my current mouse a Logitech MX310. Sadly they stopped making these years ago, and I cannot find a current model that offers a robust and tidy design with a thumb button I can use with my left hand.
- SeattleJoe November 18, 2014 at 10:27 pm
Like Giles, I mouse with my left hand, and agree that choices are severely limited when it comes to finding a programmable mouse that a leftie can use. I’ve had a Logitech V400 for a few years now, and am needing to replace it. But, alas, with what???
- Jason June 25, 2015 at 10:49 pm
I’ve worked in autocad since 1997. The use of multiple mouse buttons for common commands like move, copy, trim, extend, erase, etc. greatly increased my productivity and I am well versed and use the keyboard as well. I’ve recently gotten a Logitech G502 and can’t say enough good about it. The button placement is great. The ability to asign 11 buttons helps me minimize my keyboard inputs. I’ve had plenty of mice over the years but this one really seems to do all I expect of it. The scroll wheel took some getting used to. The ability to manipulate the weight/balance is a nice feature, but it’s kind of heavy without adding them(i like a hefty mouse to begin with though). All in all I can’t be more pleased.
- Ellen Finkelstein June 26, 2015 at 10:03 am
Jason, thanks for that recommendation! Here’s a link to the Logitech G502 on Amazon.
- Gerard Payet September 16, 2015 at 9:47 am
I’ve used the “Penguin Mouse” purchased from http://www.posturite.co.uk the last 3 years now and am extremely happy with it. One major advantage with it is that is it ambidextrous in teh sense that one button changes it from left to right hand operation. I only use right hand configuration though as I switch hands all pending on how bad my pains are. 20 years of CAD does tend to leave a trace….!
- Ellen Finkelstein September 16, 2015 at 2:53 pm
Thanks for the recommendation! Here’s a link for people in the United States to get it from Amazon.com
- Hans Kretschmer March 6, 2016 at 11:53 am
Is there recommended mouse for working in AutoCAD on an Apple machine? I’m working remotely from a pc to my apple os x10.10 and am having trouble w/ the mouse settings on a Logitech M510.
- Eight best Mouses for 2D and 3D CAD users July 26, 2016 at 11:24 am
[…] book and Microsoft MVP (most valued professional) has shared her preferred mouse for CAD users in this article which is based on recommendations of her subscribers and blog […]
- Jon P February 26, 2018 at 4:00 am
I just love the 3D connexion spacenavigator compact mouse and I’ll definitely buy. Thanks for sharing the helpful info. Coz, I was confused from many days to select new innovative mouse.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
You can use these HTML tags
Email (will not be published) (required)
Notify me of follow-up comments via e-mail
- Viewing 3D objects with Isometric View in AutoCAD
- Combine or subtract 2D shapes to create custom shapes
- Working with linetype scales
- Tutorial: Create a 3D model
- 3D AutoCAD Tutorial: Create a 3D piston
Social Media ConnectionsTwitter LinkedIn Facebook Page Google Profile
Top 25 Productivity Tips Every AutoCAD® User Should Know
Draw faster and easier!
Privacy, Refund, and Other Legal StuffPowered by WordPress & Atahualpa
Golden Tee 2013Kensington Orbit Wireless Mobile Trackball | MacworldThe 10 Best Trackball For Macs - Jul 2018 SMS Spy for iPhone 5 ELECOM Trackball Mouse M-DPT1MRXBK, Wired, Wireless, and Bluetooth, Gaming, High-Performance Ruby Ball, Advanced Responsiveness, 8 Mappable Buttons, Smooth Scrolling, Extra Large, DEFT PRO, BlackWhat is a Trackball MouseTrackball good for graphic design? - General Discussion - NeowinLeave a reply Cancel reply Trackball Usage Survey - KensingtonAbleNet BIGtrack Trackball Mouse - AppleRecent from Alex Cranz
- SMS Spy Application 7
- Spy Phone Free Download Software
- I Spy Cell Phone Tracker Zip
- New Free iPhone 5 Spy Free App
- Lg Octane Phone Spy
- Tracking Software Tablet Computer